Thursday, October 15, 2009

Thank you note from Pirika


Dear whanau and friends and even teachers I love you. 2 sleeps to go yay! I'm going to miss you all. today I cried just because I was going to miss school and what I forgot to do before I left school today is say bye to mrs scarlet and mr hornblow I would like to name all the people I'm going to miss kai,oscar,Alex,chester,eliza,alex ,ruby, monty especially,jahmal ,aj,stevie,all my adult friends what I'd like to say is thank you thank you to all of yous who helped my mum I love yous all love pirika. p.sthank you.

3 comments:

  1. You are a darling boy. We all love you Pirika! Have a great time. xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute Peeks :)I will miss you too and love u and Martha and both your mums heaps and heaps...have a GREAT time XXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww thats nice Peeks.Love you lots and miss you heaps Cant wait for you to get back, A-J is missing Martha a lot. have a great time
    xoxoxox
    Love Stevie and the rest of the fams

    ReplyDelete